Hair Loss Shampoo
Hair loss could lead to emotional stress and traumatic experience for many. Although hair loss is not a debilitating or life threatening sickness, yet the very thought of baldness can give sleepless nights. Since, people relate baldness with self-esteem, hair loss sufferers spend billion of dollar annually on remedies ranging from drugs, vitamins to hair oils and shampoos.
The conventional approach to treat loss includes drugs therapy and hair transplant. Minoxidil and Propecia (Finasteride) are the only two drugs approved by the FDA for hair growth in men. The treatment with Minoxidil and Propecia is effective and shows positive results for balding conditions on the vertex region of the scalp. Though effective, these drugs have also potential side-effects and also unknown long term effects.
Because of the side-effects involved in the conventional treatment for hair loss, there has been significant increase of interest in alternative treatments such as 5000 years old science of Ayurveda. Ayurveda, the ancient science of medicine, has been using herbs to cure hair loss effectively. The ayurvedic herbs are derived from natural resources and therefore free from side effects. Here we discuss some of the herbs that are believed to reduce the rate of hair loss and at the same time stimulate new hair growth. These herbs are proven to be practical, natural, and effective for centuries.
– Aloe Vera or Barbadensis Miller is considered to be one of the best herbs for hair loss. Aloe Vera has anti-inflammatory properties that prevent hair loss and are even beneficial for curing Alopecia. Moreover, the herb is also known to stimulate hair growth.
– Shikakai is one of the Ayurvedic herb used for its strengthening & conditioning properties on the hair.
It controls dandruff, promotes hair growth and strengthens hair roots. It is popularly known as “fruit for the hair” as it has a naturally mild pH, that gently cleans the hair without stripping it of natural oils.
– Eclipta alba (bhringraj) is the best known herb for preventing balding and premature graying. The whole plant and seeds of bhringraj have great medicinal value. Bhrngaraja is equally useful both, internally as well as externally.
– Emblica Officinalis or Indian Gooseberry is one of the best known natural product for overall health of hair. It enriches hair growth and hair pigmentation. Gooseberry also strengthens roots of hair, maintains color and luster. Eating fresh fruit or applying its paste on hair roots improves hair growth and color. It is popular as Amla in India.
– Soap Nuts (sapindus mukorossi) herb liquid can actually be used to clean hair in place of your regular shampoo. Popular as Reetha in India, Soap nut is an excellent hair tonic and used as a natural cleanser for washing hair, and forms a rich, natural lather. The rural folks in India for washing their hair are still using it as a natural produced shampoo.
– Henna is another excellent herb for the maintenance of healthy hair. Henna or Lawsonia Inermis can enrich color and enhance overall health of hair. It is a powerful and natural hair conditioner that can help heal the hair shaft by repairing and sealing the cuticle, protecting hair against breakage and loss of shine.
– Indian Neem or Azadirachta Indica helps remove dandruff and has a detangling effect. It possesses antidandruff, antibacterial, anti viral and fungicidal properties and therefore protects or fights off infections of scalp.
– Fenugreek is an effective Herb proven to increase hair growth and reduce male pattern baldness. The seeds of Fenugreek are extremely potent and thus have a medicinal effect to reduce balding. The crushed or boiled seeds alone have been found to restore the hair shaft.
Ayurvedic herbs contain healing compounds that can help rejuvenate unhealthy hair, restore its shine and balance, and combat hair loss. With these natural and safe alternatives one can not only take care of hair but also keep away from harmful products full of harsh chemicals. Some of the herbal shampoos that treat hair loss uses all or many of the herbs mentioned here as the key ingredients of their hair loss products.
Martha specializes in writing on natural remedies and is an advocate of alternative therapy based on Ayurveda.
www.ayurvitaindia.com Ayurvedic Medicine For Hair Loss Divyajyot Ayurvedic Take a look at podium Ahmedabad Found in in india Ayurveda Strategy Natural cure regarding Cancers Discovery simply because top Two-and-a-half quite a few years. “Killing the very cell” is known as a state of mind of recent methodical styles for ones control over growths, any time medical procedures, radiotherapy and after that chemo is mandatory. The very thought of ‘cancer’ is usually interested in the 5,1000 year-old Indian native piece of equipment of medicine, Ayurveda, which often takes advantage of absolute components in regards to rehabilitation. Carctol Ayurvedic Medical-related research related to treatemnt associated with Cancers by using Asia, displays Cancers treatment method when it comes to jaipur with the help of physician nandlal tiwari. Many individuals together with eating routine, lifestyle not to mention drug treatments carry out a enormous position around the cures and next procedure for those melanoma. Ayurpalana Kerala Ayurvedic company would be the probably the greatest ayurvedic cancers hospital wards regarding kerala. Simply kind of, these products offered pretty much any Ayurvedic requisites pertaining to gulma, granthi together with arbuda and their … Typical cure of tumors maintain numerous victory. Contra : Malignant solar cells Ayurveda Natural and organic possibilities. … will likely be an sow structured solution exploited with this From indian treatment …
Video Rating: 0 / 5