Ayurvedic Treatment for Pimples to have Glowing Skin
Who doesn’t wants to have glowing skin without any marks, pimples, acne and blemishes? Taking care of the skin requires proper schedule and use of natural products as it provides complete solutions. It searches the root cause of the problems and heals it naturally and effectively. Thus, ayurvedic treatment for skin has been always regarded as the best cure. When it comes to skin disorders or issues, pimples and acnes are the major issues of the people. Hence, ayurvedic treatment for pimples is the best way of removing pimples and gets glowing skin.
* Hormonal changes in adults are the major cause of the pimples as the sebaceous gland secretes oily fluid known as sebum. In adults phase these glands generates huge volume of sebum that cause the pimples.
* Improper diet including unhygienic food, junk food and other oily food
* Oily skin is another major cause to stimulate the pimples
* Improper daily schedule
* Garlic is the best ayurvedic treatment for pimples. Just mash the garlic and apply it on the face for few minutes and rinse it off.
* The paste made of Cumin seeds (Jeera) is another ayurvedic treatment for skin problems. It can be applied for half an hour and then wash the face with clean water
* The face pack of sandal wood and turmeric with milk is another efficacious remedy.
* Drink water as much as you can as it flush off the toxins from body
* Keep your scalp and hair clean and dandruff free as it also stimulates the pimples
* Juice of Aloe Vera must be taken two times in a day
* Moreover, juice of Basil leaves must be applied externally on the pimples
* Avoid eating junk foods and other hydrogenated foods to prevent pimples
* Blend the papaya and prepare juice and apply it one the pimples.
It also gives glowing skin.
* Makes sure that your digestion system is perfect and avoid constipation condition
* Prepare the mixture of lemon juice and groundnut oil and apply it on your face.
These all points considered as the ayurvedic treatment for skin to have glowing skin. However, make sure that use the proper amount of herbs while making paste and juice. Overall, ayurvedic treatment for pimples and other skin problems are proved to be the best and effective cure with no risk of side effects.
The author recommends ayurvedic treatment for many health problems like weight loss, back pain, hair loss, skin problems, high blood pressure, diabetes, cold and flu, cough, cancer, constipation, gas, piles and low blood pressure. Read about ayurvedic treatment for skin and ayurvedic treatment for pimples .