Ayurvedic treatment for piles
Piles are known as the Hemorrhoids’, bluish and small swellings comprises of the enlarge blood vessels located outside or inside the anus. Piles are very harmful condition which requires proper and immediate action. There are two specific types of piles such as Dry Piles and Bleeding piles. These both types of piles can be cured and properly treated with Ayurvedic treatment for piles as these remedies are completely free from side effects.
Dry Piles – In this condition the inflammation experienced outside piles. It is really unbearable condition and sufferer encounters continuous pain.
Bleeding Piles – In this condition the internal piles instigate bleeding. If the bleeding is continuous and excessive it could lead to the anemia condition.
Causes of the piles:
* Sedentary way of the life
* Lack of the exercise
* Bas dietary habits
* Keep sitting on the hard seats for prolonged duration
* Morbid condition of lever
Ayurvedic home remedies:
* Use Juniper and Cypress in your bath or add some drops in the cold bath water bowl.
* Apply some creams which has ingredients or extracts of – Morse chestmt and Marigold or Pilecort
* Use 1 tablespoon of Triphala with the water at your bed time.
* A poultice/plaster made of sesame seeds can be easily applied on the bleeding piles as the external remedy measure. Moreover, for internal measures, sesame seeds can be taken orally with butter.
* Intake the decoction of the sonth (dried ginger) in order to cure the piles. The amount of sonth must be 30 to 50 ml daily.
* Triphalachurna – This must be consumed regular to prevent constipation. Patient can take 2 tablespoon powder mixed with lukewarm water before going to bed. It can be considered as the Ayurvedic treatment for piles.
* Abhayarista – It is a very vital measure to prevent acidity and constipation.
Patients while undergoing the treatments must follow some precautions to assure the effectiveness of the treatment.
* Patients must not go for the horse riding or sitting on the hard seat.
* Avoid too much sex during the treatments
* Pursue the proper treatment course as per your piles problem such as dry piles and bleeding piles.
These all are the useful and effective measures for curing the piles. The Ayurvedic treatment for piles is extremely effective measures and must be administered properly. However, in case of emergency patients must rush to the doctor for proper treatments and diagnosing of the piles.
Ayurveda, the oldest continually practiced medical system in the world, has always had a special branch of medicine just for women and offers unique understanding of female anatomy–one that encompasses not only the physical and energetic body, but the emotions, the mind, and the spirit. Written for women who want to find their own solutions to their health issues, Ayurvedic Healing for Women addresses the need to treat the root cause of feminine problems. It rejects the notion that discomfort,
List Price: $ 17.95
Price: [wpramaprice asin=”B004KSRYXO”]
Related Ayurvedic Treatment Articles