Memory, known as “Smriti” in ancient Ayurvedic Science, is basically a cognitive process of the mind. We may say that experience modifies the structure of the mind, i.e., through the persistence of their modifications; the past experiences influence present behavior and mental process. Low memory or Weak memory is very common in this present era due to stressful life conditions and day to day worries and hurries.
The different psychological factors due to doshas (humors) are greed, desire, anger, infatuation, envy, pride, arrogance, grief, anxiety, worry, fear and jealously ultimately affect the mind and memory. Simply, these psychological factors can be defined as abnormal states of mind characterized by: Impairment of general mental functions like perception and motor control in the absence of organic problems, mind control, hypothetical self discussion, critical analysis based on observations and different aspects of mind like decision, memory, orientation and responsiveness, conduct, psychomotor activity etc.
The brain is the organ that communicates to the rest of the body to perform all major activities. A healthy mind in a healthy body is essential to lead an active life. Brain is also in control of healing power, as the vagus nerve, which runs from brain to abdomen, helps the brain in communicating with the rest of the body.
Low or Poor memory can occur for many different reasons. Some memory problems are serious, and others are not. Lack of concentration is the most common reason for poor memory among children also. Lack of balanced and healthy diets is also responsible for weak memory.
How can we improve our memory?
Lack of the Focus and concentration are said to be the causes for week or low memory.
It is tested and proven method to improve the memory is Meditation. It addresses both the causes Lack of focus and concentration and gives unbelievable memory power. A 10 minute meditation session of sitting quitely in a convenient position at a convenient place and closing the eyes for about 15 minutes two times a day will boost. our memory.
Ayurvedic treatments and tips for low memory.
To improve your Brain memory you need to practice and train your memory as well as follow certain tips and strategies.
• Walk for a minimum of 30 minutes a day, as it helps in keeping the brain young.
• Regular physical exercise stimulates the regeneration of nerve cells and contributes to good cardiac function, which oxygenises the brain. The good blood circulation of the brain is proven that it strengthens our cognitive functions and can improve memory.
• Sleep helps memory and is essential for the process of learning. To improve your memory you need to make sure that you get 8 hours of sleep at night.
• A balanced diet is essential for the improvement of your memory. It has been found that fruit and vegetables have beneficial effects on memory.
• Learning a musical instrument is a very good exercise for the brain, since it requires a combination of many brain functions such as memory, learning, movement, feeling, hearing and creativity.
• The more often you talk on the phone or you go with friends and relatives to celebrate and to exchange views, the better the memory you will have.
Reserved by funny jokes
Written for women who want to find their own solutions to their health issues, it addresses the need to treat the cause of feminine problems. It rejects the notion that discomfort, pain and emotional swings are normal to a woman’s life. With this self-help guide, you’ll learn how to devise a treatment plan that is right for your constitution and to use dietary changes and supplements to treat and reverse many ailments.
List Price: $ 14.95
Price: [wpramaprice asin=”0940985950″]