Ayurvedic Remedies for Constipation
Constipation is the most common problem that impacts most of the people nowadays. It is the problem of passing stools or dry stools. It could be more dangerous if person overlook it and left it undiagnosed. In simple terms constipation problem is associated with your stomach and create huge trouble inside your stomach and resulted into the dry stools which is so much painful for the person who suffer this problem. Thus, applying the proper treatment is imperative and it must be initiated instantly. Ayurvedic remedies of constipation are most sought after treatment due to its positive effects. Ayurvedic treatment is always considered as the safest way of treating constipation without any risk.
* Chronic constipation,
* Common/occasional constipation
* Age related constipation
* Pregnancy-related constipation
* Functional constipation
* Improper diet – People who intake low fiber foods, fruits and vegetables are prone to get constipated.
* Les intake of water or liquids – It is the major cause of constipation as when people intake less amount of essential liquids or water.
* Lack or absence of exercise – Absence of proper physical exercise or work lead to the constipation condition. Thus, constipation happens during the period of illness and prolonged accident.
* Medications – Consumption of excessive medications could lead to the constipation
* Laxatives, Specific disease
* Changes in the daily routine life style
* Irritable bowel movements
* Avoiding or postponing the urge
* Nausea, Vomiting, Weight loss
* Irritable bowel movement, Painful bowel movement
* Feeling uncomfortable, Loss of appetite, Diarrhea
* Loss of appetite, Swelling in abdominal
* Hemorrhoids, Anal fissures
* Bloody stools, Feeling sluggish
* Rectal prolapse
* Intake the tea made of ginger which is regarded as one of the best ayurvedic remedies for constipation.
* Exercise is another best remedy for constipation
* Eating guava often relieves from the bowel problem
* Eating apple including its peel on empty stomach could be the best ayurvedic treatment.
* Eat plenty of water.
It is the best natural way of curing the constipation
* Various yoga asans are also beneficial for constipation such as Vajra asana, Pawan mukta asana, Dhanur asana, and Yog mudra.
* Try to eat your meals in multiple times rather than eating one time a huge meal
* Drinking the warm milk just before going to bed is also the best remedy for constipation.
These all are the ayurvedic remedies for constipation. Moreover, it is highly recommended to consult with doctor in case of emergency. Ayurvedic treatment is the best way to remove constipation condition or reduce the pain gradually.
The author recommends ayurvedic treatment for many health problems like weight loss, hair loss, skin problems, high blood pressure, diabetes, liver infection, cancer, constipation, gas, piles and low blood pressure. Read about ayurvedic treatment for piles and ayurvedic treatment for constipation.
Find More Ayurvedic Medicals Articles